A lot of people have been asking how they can make their own Modern Warfare 3 videos and then upload them to Youtube or share them on their Facebook. You can do all of this with functions built into the game and into Call of Duty Elite. However, the drawback in using the built in tools is that you can only upload clips 30 seconds long or less. That’s plenty of time for an awesome killcam or killing spree montage. If you need more than 30 seconds watch this site, I will post another article later on how to manually capture the game with unlimited length.
1) Create a Youtube account.
2) Create a Call of Duty Elite account.
3) Link your Youtube account to your Elite account by going to “Vault” in COD Elite and clicking where it says “link Youtube account.
4) Load the game on your console and go to your game “Vault”
5) Use the clip editing functions to record a video you’d like to upload
6) Save the video
7) Render the video (sends it to Youtube)
8) In the same menu there is a “Share on Facebook” link
Here is an easy to follow video tutorial showing all of the steps above in detail.